JEE Main 2019 Admit Card – Download for Jan Exam
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card can only be retrieved by those candidates who have firstly, got themselves registered with NTA and secondly, have submitted the form before the last date and lastly, who have paid the application fee. JEE Main 2019 Admit cards will be released by NTA, who is even responsible for conducting the exam. Aspirants will be able to get their JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from the official website of NTA and the direct link will also be made available on this page.
Candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam test center without the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. So download your jee admit card in given timeline. After checking your details, candidates need to print their admit card and paste a passport size photograph in the space provided. For more details on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, candidates can check this page out!
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will contain some of your personal details, details relating to your educational qualification, etc. other than examination related details. Note that, NTA will not be personally parceling the admit cards. Rather, candidates can have a look at the important dates regarding JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from below to keep a track of the events :
|JEE Main 2018 Admit Card||Dates|
|Admit Card Issue Date for 1st Exam||17 Dec 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date (January)||06th to 20th Jan 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date for 2nd Exam||18 Mar 2018|
|JEE Main 2019 Exam Date (April)||06th to 20th Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download their JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from here.
Along with the jee main admit card 2019 NTA will also release status of application forms for all candidates. If there is any issue or application is rejected, candidates can contact NTA till 23rd Dec 2018.
Important Instructions Regarding JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates must verify their details printed on the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. It must match with details filled in application form.
- Know your test center prior to the day of the exam. Candidates personally visit the center to get aware of its locality. This way it will help the candidate to reach on time at the center on the day of the exam.
- Don’t forget to affix your passport size photograph.
- Make sure you have signed your admit card on the space provided.
- Candidates need to carry their admit cards surely on the day of the exam., along with a photo id proof. Failing to do so, he/she will be debarred from appearing for the exam.
- Acts of hooliganism and use of any unfair means in the exam will result in strict actions taken by the authority and cancellation of the paper.
- Candidates opting for disability category need to bring their disability certificate on the day of the exam, along with their admit card.
Details on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Candidates need to check these details on their JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. In case of any error, a candidate must report to the NTA.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number/Application Number
- Name of the parents/guardian
How to Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
If you are eligible for appearing in the examination, you can easily download or view the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card by following these steps, listed – below:
- Visit the official website of NTA or click on the link provided above.
- Log in by filling your user id and password.
- You’ll find a notification saying “Download Admit Card”. Click on that link.
- You are then redirected to the admit card page, where you are advised to check all the details mentioned on it.
- By clicking “Download”, finally download your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card.
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA‟s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during JEE (Main) Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Facing any problem regarding the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card? Here’s what you should do!
NTA will only release the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card after the candidate has submitted the application form and has paid the application fee before the last date. If due to some reasons, candidates are not able to download or view their JEE Main 2019 Admit Card they can contact the authorities. NTA has specially set up a helpline to sort issues like these. Candidates can call on these helpline numbers on any working day between 9 am to 5:30 pm.
At this point of time we will advise students to go through jee main 2019 examination patter to understand the structure if not yet checked.
Instructions to Candidates for the Online JEE Main 2019
- It will be mandatory for all candidates to be carrying a valid photo id proof on the day of the exam. The guards will check the same at the entrance gate.
- As it will be a computer based online test, time and accuracy will be noted by the computer only.
- For the purpose of rough work, candidates will be provided with a sheet of paper. This sheet will be taken away by the center after the candidate is done with his/her paper.
- Peeping into others monitor in the middle of the exam will lead to cancellation of the paper.
After downloading the admit card keep it safe as its very important documents. Its required to view answer key, result and also required at the time of counselling and admissions.